10 reasons to choose Complete Settlements
We’re making a promise. We’ve isolated the 10 most important areas of service quality a Settlement Agent can provide, and we promise that we won’t let you down in any of these areas.
- Knowhow. We understand property transactions, titles, transfers and settlements – backto front and inside out.
- Communication. We know that you want to be kept up to date with what’s happening throughout the process of your settlement. We ensure we communicate regularly to prevent misunderstandings and delays.
- Experience. We have many years of experience in property transactions and settlements. We understand fully how Landgate and the law work when it comes to property, and we have seen every different situation so nothing fazes us.
- Passion. We truly love helping people and understand the excitement and nervousness associated with buying or selling property.We’re here to guide you carefully and competently through the process.
- Service. We provide a full and comprehensive service so you’ll have nothing to worry about after the sale or purchase of a property. We use our systems, knowledge and experience to facilitate a smooth, simple process.
- Technology. We use up-to-date technical systems to ensure communication is fast, paperwork is backed up, and no parts of the process get missed.
- Ethics. We understand the law and abide by a code of ethics. Our services are honest and transparent.
- Partnerships. We have great relationships with reputable, high quality, complementary services so we can always recommend or refer you if you need a service we don’t provide.
- Approachability. We are friendly and approachable. We explain any jargon you may not understand and aim to be patient and open at all times.
- Knowledge Centre. We have a number of resources we are constantly building on to help you navigate the complex world of property transactions. Check out our Resources page and FAQ.
Have a need for conveyancing or settlement services? Ask for a quote.